AlexanderAnnex

A quick view of the happenings and adventures at the Alexander house in the OP

Friday, September 15, 2006

The End of Civilization

The end is near, I fear. On the way back to the office from lunch today, a woman walked by sporting a t-shirt that read "Your just jealous." Now, I admit I have stressed to my students in the past that brevity is a virtue, but not at the expense of proper punctuation. It's one thing for a student to carelessly omit an apostrophe and an "e." But 'tis quite another for a clothing manufacturer, presumably one that employs college graduates somewhere in its corporate mass, to make such an egregious error.

The end of the world is near. Soon we will revert to throwing rocks at each other because we can't communicate. In fact, I believe George Bush has already jumped the gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home