AlexanderAnnex

A quick view of the happenings and adventures at the Alexander house in the OP

Thursday, March 03, 2016

The Times They Are A Changin'

Reading comments can be so inspiring!!  Someone said I was an 'original blogger' since my first posts were in 2006.  That made me glad I started to write again.
Yesterday, I titled my post Reawakening because I hadn't blogged since 2009.
Once I published it, I realized that the blog from 2009 was also called reawakening because prior to 2009 I hadn't blogged since 2006.
Blogging once every 3 years is not recommended.

Earlier posts were about getting engaged and buying a house.
I can't believe how quick our lives changed.
Our 2 boys are now 6 and 2 years old and we are moving to Denver in June 2016.
We used to have 3 cats, now we have 1 sweet dog and there was a fully functioning aquarium somewhere in the last 3 years.

I hope I can write to convey the excitement and stress we will experience as we prepare to start our next adventure-
moving to Denver, Co!

Thinking of this Ferris Bueller Quote: "Life Moves pretty fast.  if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I am going to try to stop and look, more often







2 Comments:

Blogger cflathers said...

You kind of sound like me. I have a couple of other blogs, but haven't used them in forever. Long before facebook. It seems that once I discovered Facebook I stopped blogging. Welcome back to the blogging world. Denver Co. is one of my favorite places to visit. I get to see family and there are so many neat things to see. Make sure to tour Hammond Candies and take advantage of their spring garage sale. Yummy.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Comments are so inspiring. Once, when I wrote a super vulnerable blog that I was afraid to even publish (jennie proofed it and gave me the go ahead) the comments I got back were what made me keep writing. It takes so much time and vulnerability, but it's so awesome when you're part of a writing community like the one with TWT!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home